Pages

August 1, 2012

Linda & Ruben - Sneak Peek

Wow! So during July long weekend I was invited out to BC to photograph my first wedding for one of my university friends, Linda, and her (now) hubby, Ruben. It was such an honor to be there with you guys. I took SO many pictures, and have finally been able to start sorting through them. I haven't gotten through many yet, but here are a few to whet your appetite and enjoy!

Tony's face in this picture makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time. :)



Stay tuned to the blog for more! I took upwards of 800 photos that weekend, and have over 200 usable ones, so be patient! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Pam!
    I love this last one of Lynda and Ruben!
    plus the guys look so pretty with all their flowers in the first one :)
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, you are really developing as a photographer. While I love all the ones with people, I especially love the one of the brooch - great eye for details!
    I think all of our clan will be in town for Christmas, and we would love to book you for some extended family pics if you have time!!
    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Enjoy looking through all your photos, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Clean Color