Pages

August 16, 2013

Carys ~ Newborn

Wow! What a whirlwind summer it's been for me. Babies, babies, babies! I've loved every busy minute, but I'm very thankful that Carys's mommy and daddy have been very patient with me! I didn't quite hit my 6-week time limit, but I came close! At any rate, these photos are finally here to enjoy! :) Carys loved being in front of the camera, but like any good diva, she knew when she was sick of me! We still got some great shots of her...and that perfect skin (seriously...barely edited!). I'm also so glad that I was able to get a few photos with her birdy blanket...who knew a couple of days after this session, Prince George would make this blanket oh so famous! I hope her family enjoys these photos!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Clean Color