Pages

March 9, 2015

Amory ~ Newborn

After a quiet winter, photography-wise, I was able to pull my camera out again a couple weeks ago for a newborn session out in Carman! This family is always so photogenic -- they've been featured on my blog a few times. Of course, the fact that they're so much fun to shoot is just a bonus! No trip to the fire station this year, but of course some firetruck pajamas had to be featured still! Enjoy your photos guys, I look forward to many more years of taking your pictures!








2 comments:

  1. I like that second-to-last photo (blue, sleeping) the best. And that brothers shot... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly looks familiar!

    I love #3 - he's thinking about something important! And gotta love the proud big brother :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Clean Color